Sunday, May 18, 2008

Second Half of 2008 Resolutions

I will not
Spend more than earn.
Fart in the air shower room.
Over rely on people to find KangTao.
Become ADD.
Bitch about anyone behind their backs, but be +ve about everyone.
Get upset easily when thing doesn't turn out what I expected it to be.
Sulk about having no girlfriend and kangtao.
Get annoyed with HoSin.
Procrastinate.
Jerkoff (over my dead body)
I will
Do more investment.
Improve career and find new job with potential.
Find a new gf and form a functional relationship.
Widen my network, in order to get more KangTao.
Be more nicer and kinder to bunch of idiots in office. (eg Barkyton)
Be more confident when lying to HoSin.
Make better use of time.
Leave office at 5:30pm.
Get my Six Packs.
Get Band 7 for IELTS.
Go to Perth.
Buy and read more books so that I can claim for tax.
Go to Church. ^^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

for 1st & last item on "i will"
-> GOOD LUCK
-> WELCOME

cal81 said...

last item ~ me wanna follow2 can? =p
*ps dun ADD me* hehe